COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Due to the Recent Outbreak of COVID-19, Salon Ludic will be practicing the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our guests and team until future notice. Please read the following guidelines which will be put into place starting Monday, May 25th 2020 until future notice.
For any questions on our safety practices, or your appointment, please call us at 319-246-5546, or email us at email@example.com. Thank you and together we can stop the spread. We know that with some of these changes, some of the things we all treasure about the salon won't feel the same but we are hopeful that if we do our part just like we hope all other business will, that sooner than later we can get back to the fun friendly laid back and inclusive salon environment we have come to know and love.
When arriving to the salon:
- Masks are required during your appointment.
Please put it on before entering the salon. This is for the safety of everyone in the salon including other guests. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you free of charge.
- When entering the Salon, we ask you to please use the touch-fee station at the front door to sanitize your hands.
- Following the hand sanitizing, you will be screened by a Salon Ludic Team Member for any symptoms of COVID-19, as well as a Fever. Salon Ludic is defining a fever as a temperature of 100 Degrees or higher. Anyone with this temperature when entering the salon will be sent home & asked to reschedule immediately. All rescheduling of appointments due to illness or fever, will be conducted over the phone.
- We ask that you have no plus ones at your appointment with you. Our only exception will be small children who need a parent or guardian to be present. If your child doesn’t need your assistance during their appointment, we ask all parents to wait outside. All additional plus ones, may be asked to leave if the salon is too full for them to stay.
- We will still be offering all complimentary beverages but we ask that you please let our front desk team know what you would like and they will get it for you to assure that everything is properly sanitized.
- We will no longer be shaking hands, or spreading the love with hugs but we will still send you all our love and gratitude and greet you with a smile you won't see under our masks!
New booking requirements/rebooking appointments
Due to the demand for our stylists time we are working hard to make sure we do everything in our power to accommodate our guests. We are opening up an additional service day and extending our normal hours and staggering our schedules to make sure we respect the changes to capacity and to provide as much space to everyone in the salon as possible.
Our new hours will be:
- Monday - Thursday 9 am to 8 pm
- Friday 9-5
- Saturday 9-4
Because of these changes and the high demand and the importance of honoring our time as well as yours.
Salon Ludic will be implementing a new policy for upcoming appointments.
A credit card will be required for all appointments when booking.
If you fail to contact Salon Ludic In regards to canceling your appointment, or needing to reschedule, 100% of all haircut prices will be changed, and $75 per hour for color appointments.
Cancellation Fee Will Only Be Charged If It Is 12 or Less Hours To Your Appointment Time.
When checking out, your stylist will run the credit card on your file through our system. you may add gratuity and product at this time as well. This keeps all our touch devices, as safe as possible.